Saturday, August 20
2pm til 5pm
- Bring your gently used books for donation to Hope Haven and Safe Passage. We’ll have a drop-off in the atrium at check-in.
- We’ll begin there with a scavenger hunt and then do face painting, karaoke, and other activities.
We’ll also take a few minutes to think about what matters most to us as we begin another year… what are our hopes and prayers? We’ll name those things and declare them on a banner to be shared with those who are able to pray on our behalf.
Bring your neighbors!
Helpers are needed:
- Treats: bars, cookies, dipped pretzels, popcorn balls, or other treats
- Kitchen: Set-up (1:30) and serving; Clean up at 4:45
- Preparation: posters, decorations, etc.
- Station managers: * card-writing *bracelet-making *bike-n-trike trike wash * funny-photos booth *and others
- Event set up: table stations, decorating, etc.
Sign up with Deb at email@example.com or 758-0643